Thursday 1 September 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene One.
Dear Diary,
What do I call the worse day of my life?
Slapped and Shut out. Slapped hard by the one instagram celeb I have always adored and totally shut out by the loud bang the slap had made against my cheeks.
   My ears were hot and I swear I could hear the ringing of a church bell.  If I was asked to guess what church bell, I would definitely be right guessing the noise was from St Timothy Catholic Church but no,  it was all in my head and it gave me
a bad head ache. Who would have guessed Priscilla's hand would be that hard enough to knock me out so bad, I literally fainted.  Perhaps things would have been better if I had fainted. I wouldn't have had to stare at her newly transformed gorgeous face which stared at me with so much fury,  I could see a angry smoke puffing out of her ears and nostrils.
Wasn't it just last week I devoured her instagram page and fell in love with her beauty and fashion smile.  Her life is the total definition of DOPE! But me... I live in a world of books and fantasy. My belief in fantasy totally caused this all.
I wanted the ground to swallow me.  They towered above me,  Priscilla and her friend,  Peace making me wish I had magic.  I needed Merlin to help me disappear but he seemed too busy with his many chores and unsteady personality in Camelot, he wasn't going to be my Savior. 
  Oh Diary,  I am doing it again aren't I?  I am dwelling in the unreal world.  I know I suck but I can't help it.  The same way I had raised my imaginary magical wand and wished to meet Priscilla in real life.
If only I remembered who I really am.
If only I remembered I am not only Abigail.
I am 'the clumsy clown '

2 comments:

  1. Really interesting. ....good one girl,keep the good work going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting. ....good one girl,keep the good work going

    ReplyDelete