Thursday 29 September 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene four.
Episode five.

  I always thought the saying 'the walls have ears' was a mere example of the figure of speech- personification and it had nothing to do with me outside the four walls of English class but the walls didn't just have ears. it had  two eyes, it held a phone to its ears obviously making a phone call and it had big butt...very big butt,i didn't dare to compare mine with it.  Maybe because i wasn't aware of her presence. I was still deep in thoughts trying to prove myself wrong, telling myself i was only being paranoid and Prince was sweet,charming and innocent of my accusation even though he was unaware of the conclusions i had made about him in my head.  I wanted to believe his smile was genuine and that he was everything i had seen but everything i had ignored clouded my thoughts and my vision.
Prince est un vrai dragueur. Prince was a real flirt. It was there. Loud and clear whether i told myself in english or in french. He was the devil,coming to kill, to steal and to destroy yet he looked like the angel, sweet, apologetic and funny. He was too good to be true and yes, he wasn't.
We didn't have chemistry, we had catastrophe. He was a predator and i was the prey. He was a player and i was played

No comments:

Post a Comment