Sunday 11 September 2016

DEAR DIARY

   I couldn't control my excitement anymore.
Curse me,  I wasn't myself , I was pushed by invisible  irresistible forces and the grip on me was so firm,  I literally became a robot. "Hi Priscilla and Peace" I yelled in top of my throats, I could feel my wind pipe expanding and contrasting.  I was definitely going to have a soar throat.  Anyone would think I saw Nicki Minaj  or Rhianna. Thank God no one else was watching. It was a quiet day on my street.  Praise God!
"Hi Priscilla! " I yelled again and they stopped taking selfies and turned towards me.  I had successfully won their attention. The boy with them turned around and I saw his face. He was so handsome I felt my legs go weak again. My entire body frame reacted to his presence even my heart was soared away from Earth to Mars and was halfway away from Saturn!  What was I thinking?  I had seen him somewhere before.
Somewhere that placed a 'Do not touch ' tag on his forehead.
Curse me again : he was Priscilla's boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment