Sunday 11 September 2016

DEAR DIARY


The realisation sent a jolt through my heart and it ached so bad I almost spat it out.  If that was even possible but the truth was... He wasn't just Prince, he was Prince Charming.
  I couldn't ignore the fact that he had caught my attention.  I couldn't even control my own steps . The universe was definitely against me as I took another step forward still looking into his face captivated by God's ability to create all humans in his image but still make some people as gorgeous as the boy before me. I was childish,no doubt. 
Suddenly, I missed my steps,hit my toes against the cemented floor wishing I had hit my head and fall in a coma instead.  But fate was a bitch and she had other plans for a worse day. I struggled to regain my balance and in the process, I did something very.......

No comments:

Post a Comment