Friday 16 September 2016

DEAR DIARY

Is there a nerve connecting the face and the leg?  Or was I just so weak from the many feelings and thoughts going through my head?
The air was tense and non of us made any sound. I had stopped trying to talk because there was no point.  Anything I said would be useless,  not that I couldn't speak fluent English but any word I utter would seem like they came from a spoilt radio and I feared I would break down in the tears that were already gathering behind my eyes.  Why was I such an emotional person?  I slipped to the pavement and sat there still holding my face, still in shock and dismay as I watched walk away commenting on the scene as if I was at fault.
Wait a second,  who was at fault?
It had to be the coke,  if it hadn't spilled ,the girls wouldn't have been angry but I would still be a laughing stock.
It had to be Prince, if he wasn't so cute I wouldn't have been distracted nor slip in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment