Friday 16 September 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene Two.

  I know I promised not to share my worst experience with anybody but I had to break vow.
I could hardly bare the pain in my heart which wasn't totally from the experience but the itch in my guts to tell someone yet not anyone. I didn't want anyone to laugh at me yet I couldn't keep it a secret.
  Meet Karmsi.  She is not anyone. She is my bestfriend and like every best friend, she was always there for me when i needed her except that she could be very annoying sometimes. We never kept a secret from each other and I began to feel like I was breaking the trust between us by keeping it away from her so when she came to my house to pay me a friendly visit, I decided it was finally time to let the cat out of the bag .
  Her reaction was unexpected and unpredictable. I had imagined she would get angry at me for telling her a week after instead of a second after like we always did.
  But the moment I completed the story about my ordeal , she burst into a loud dramatic laughter that filled my room bouncing back in an hilarious echo.
  Anyone else would laugh and make fun of me but Karmsi wasn't anyone else... Or was she?

No comments:

Post a Comment