Thursday 29 September 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene four.
Episode four.

  All my life since puberty, i have fantasized about my 'Mr right' . He had to be tall...not tall so that i look like Tyrion Lannister beside The Mountain in game of thrones or one of the seven dwarfs beside the Prince in the folktale 'Snow White' but reasonably big enough to fight for me when i get bullied especially by two big girls who i mistakenly spill coke on.
He had to be fun to be with just so when we hang out with friends,it wouldn't be like we were at the hospital with sympathizers yet not too funny that i would choke on my food then die.      My soulmate had to like me for me not what i had to give the same way i would like him for what he is and not what i would take.  His compliment sank into my subconsciousness and it replayed in my mind over and over again. I stood in awe  watching him. He was kidding ,something about how big my ass was for my height and something about him wanting to spend more time with me another time but i had a hard time figuring each word out.
   My fingers were shaking in fury and i thought i would hit him on the face. I was more angry at myself for being a fool all week. To think i even took Karmsi's teases seriously. I was right to say Prince wasn't type even though i wasn't sure then.
   It is the truth now. Prince wasn't my type. Prince wasn't my Mr Right. Prince wasn't my soul mate.
Prince was a flirt and nature played its game.

No comments:

Post a Comment