Thursday 29 September 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene four.
Episode three.

The silence lingered on but i knew he could hear my every thought. With every bite on my chicken,he grinned and threw me that look of admiration that made me almost bite off my own tongue. " see the way you are tearing the chicken, that chicken had a future. Who knows maybe he could have been the best Surgeon in the Aves kingdom " His joke almost made me choke and i feared i would make a total mess of myself but for the bottle of coke beside which i sipped to clear my throat. Give him the credit ,he was handsome and he was  funny. He was the total package.
We walked out of the eatery together and the heat struck our skin like evil arrows. I paused, scared to take another step forward for fear of being sunburned. It was the direct opposite of the seat in the eatery and i was glad i still had my cold half full bottle of coke with me. Prince hadn't taken his from the table ,obviously a way to impress me that he didn't care about a 'half empty' drink. Say he was forming for me but if you were in his shoes,i bet you would definitely do the same.  Being the best chicken in the world was a compliment and when he said it, it made me feel good about my body and myself but it also made one thing clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment