Sunday 18 September 2016

DEAR DIARY

She sat beside me and the mattress sank in like my heart did when she began to talk.  Don't get me wrong she didn't have bad breathe neither did her armpit smell but she called me clumsy and it sawed my heart into two.
The truth can never change from what it really is... Bitter even than the taste of your mouth when you drink water after eating a pineapple.  I frowned and listened on never missing a word obviously looking for something to take up and cause a fight but there was nothing. She was neutral,  didn't take my side because she held the title 'bestie' neither did she think Priscilla was right to slap me yet she didn't condemn her for her actions. "she 'was' a brat to slap you" karmsi has stressed the word 'was' so it didn't mean Priscilla is always a brat but she 'was' because she was angry.
It made sense.  It made me understand I wasn't the one who had to apologize neither was it Priscilla but the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment