Friday 9 September 2016

DEAR DIARY

  It was a sunny afternoon and the only way I could cool off was to buy a bottle of coke on the next street down my estate because for some reason, the woman who always sold to me didn't open her store. 
  It isn't new to my few friends that I am a coke addict even though I would never admit it to any of them.  I take my exercises seriously so I didn't have to worry about stored up calories and fat  What I had to worry about was the new faces in that street.
  The both of them were elegant and pretty. Don't forget they were way taller than me or maybe that's a normal thing since almost everyone I know is taller than me .
They looked really mature and if my eyes weren't working well, I wouldn't have recognized them as my instagram idols. It was a dream come true and I immediately felt a rumbling of excitement in my stomach.
Or was it my stomach telling me I had taken to much sugar in the past days?
Or was it my instinct warning me not to be over excited?

1 comment:

  1. Coooool can't wait to read the next episode #DivesSaidSo

    ReplyDelete