Monday 3 October 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene four
Episode six

I felt stupid.
I had painted a fantasy in my head,thinking life was Cinderella's story and Prince was going to pick me over all the Bellas at the ball. I had seen him with Priscillia the first time. Who was i to think i could win him away from her?
My smile faded and i stood in front of him, a lifeless form wanting to go home to the comfort of my bed where i could yell my pains away into the stuffed pillow and baptise myself in the pool of my own tears. He stopped talking and looked at me with with false concern, as if he cared about my feelings, as if he gave a damn about the cause of my sudden mood swing . " Are you okay? " i wanted to reply him with the many things i had in mind to say but non  seemed relevant. He hadn't completed his scheme. He hadn't asked me out and have me say a big hearty 'yes' then broadcast to his friends that he just caught another cute fish in his net and she was throwing himself at him like ping pong. Cursed be F**k boys.
He hadn't used me,taken everything God gave me to offer my husband then fight with me over the silliest thing. Maybe complain about my clumsiness like that wasn't the thing that brought us together. I repeat cursed be f**k boys  All glory to God for helping me dodge a speed bullet! He had saved me from the temptation and  wished he could deliver me of all evil. Like the one that stood a few feet away , watching her next victim , devising a new method of destruction .

No comments:

Post a Comment