Tuesday 4 October 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene five
Episode six

As we stood up, i felt my self get fueled  with courage and determination. Courage to say the many things that i had in my mind and the determination to say it without bluffing or breaking into tears in the middle.
  I still had to help Priscilla boost her self esteem. It was bad enough that she wanted Prince because he was cute ,presentable and she was blindly in love with him but things could get really worse. Recalling the twitching of Prince's lips when Peace asked why he kept cheating around, it was obvious she wasn't getting down with  him and in this f**ked up twenty first century, it had become the very first objective of dating.
She was in danger even though no one was going to shoot or kidnap her. She could be manipulated into giving out her body with intent to express her love for him or worse still, forced into giving it against her will. Rape was the last thing i wanted to think of as i walked towards her seat.

  Few steps away from them, i felt my fingers go very cold. A sign of my nervousness. I thought i was the only one with the second thought but Karmsi took my hands in hers and i knew i wasn't alone.
They looked up and  began to whisper into each other ears. Peace to Priscilla then Priscilla to Favour. I couldn't hear what they said but it had an effect on me. I soon began to wish i was the girl on lemon,perched on a high chair, having a nice time on my own with no worries,no pain , no need to make a confrontation her and when i looked at Peace, i wanted to go for my first irrational choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment