Tuesday 4 October 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene four
Episode eight

Prince turned around to behold the beholder and she eyed him from head to toe before returning her evil smirk at me.  I didn't need  a soothsayer to tell me i was in a deep dilemma neither did i need a prophet to foretell the events of the minutes to come.  The kind of soup in was one of its kind made out of sheer cruelty and the hatred  a total stranger developed for another total stranger .  This was madness but did i dare to say so?  Last time i checked my weight i was 47.8kg, i had kept on doing my online video work out so if my guess was accurate, my weight had to have reduced drastically...say 46.5kg. I was nothing close to obvious Peace Zara 80-90 kill-me-now  kilogram. One of her fist against my face and i wouldn't wake up to watch ' Good Morning Africa' the next day...maybe never even wake up until after summer or never even wake up ever again.  Non was a better choice and fleeing was impossible.  My feet was rooted to the ground and for a moment i felt my bladder lose a drop of fluid and i hurriedly pressed my knees together. It wasn't because the coke in my hand was the second that day...it was fear and it made me almost humiliate myself.  She twisted her mouth in that 'you are dead today'  twist and i had a hard time closing mine which had been ajar the whole time. They say one day you'll live this world behind so maybe it was finally my time to die if not in spirit but in dignity,self respect and in everything  i thought i had built for myself.  I heaved a sigh of relief as she stormed towards me with her fist clenched and a snort across her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment