Tuesday 4 October 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene four
Episode twelve

   Thinking about it now i think it would have been less painful for me if it were Priscilla who did the torture. It was her boyfriend and her battle . It totally had nothing  to do with Peace. Plus, if it was Priscilla then i think i would have been able to defend myself...maybe break her bones and help her remove both of her upper incisors. Oh well, i was humiliated.  News flash, Prince had been seen with too many girls in that month and they were just waiting for a day to catch one of them. Unfortunately for me, my innocent self became the scape goat.
While i moved away from them trying to gain my sigh and my self esteem, Peace kept raining insults on him. Telling him about the shame he brought upon them and their Instagram personality. " What do you want in them that is not in Priscilla?" Prince grinned and licked his lips making it clear what his reply would be if he said it in words. Peace heaved a sigh and made a face of disgust before adjusting her cloth and her hair. "I don't even know what Priscilla sees in you. You are not even worth fighting for! Get that into your head! We'll see what she has to say about you when i tell her what you just said!" Peace said wagging her index finger around his face. He kept smiling as he threw me his face towel and i watched the two of them walk away in opposite direction leaving me behind to treat my own wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment