Tuesday 4 October 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene four
Episode nine

Awaiting the blow that would knock me out like 9/11 ,i shut my eyes tightly and said a little prayer. Prayed that i come as a boy in my second life so i can hurt her back, maybe date her daughter ,get her pregnant and flee. If i couldn't fight now, it didn't mean i shouldn't be able to do so another time unless i came back to the world as a chicken or not even return at all. 
  Still stuck in my stupid imaginative revenge, the storming Peace yanked off my cap from my head calling me different names.
  "Boo snatcher!"
She yelled wiping me with the cap while i wimped innocently. I didn't even know such phrase existed. Boo snatcher? What else would this people invent... Bae sharer, Boo distributor, Baby Manufacturer?  I stopped fighting back, pressed my lips and watched her acting stupid before me. Why was she cruel for no reason? Why did she hate me that much?
  As expected ,my mind couldn't come up with a tangible reason to explain the obscurity of her actions and it made me sick.  She didn't even give me audience. She didn't allow me explain to her that all i had in the past was mere infatuation and i only just realised Prince was a pile of trash arranged in a beautiful pattern. She didn't allow me explain that i was just about to break up with him even before the relationship started. 
  She held the microphone tight and didn't share...maybe because it had been implanted in her throat and she kept  screaming
"Boo Snatcher"

No comments:

Post a Comment