Tuesday 4 October 2016

DEAR DIARY

Scene five
Episode one

The rest of my summer didn't come with more episodes and drama. I had gone to spend a week with Karmsi and was glad i didn't have to stay in my estate and risk seeing Prince. It was bad enough that he changed his dp and was online twelve hours a day but still didn't message me not that i was stalking him . It just hurt that he didn't bother to look back, to pick up the pieces and prove me wrong. I wished he could say something...anything to make me believe he wasn't what i concluded about him but for weeks there was nothing. Just a lonely me waiting for a miracle .  I soon concluded there wasn't going to be any intervention and admitted to myself that Prince had abandoned me. Of course, it cheapened me and i was determined to save Priscillia from the same feeling: the depression and heartbreak. As a beautiful girl, every guy would definitely want her and as a celebrity, she could have anything she wants. So why did she think Prince was the best that could ever happen to her?  Purity of the heart and care for my neighbour has always been one of my core values and i wasn't going to sit back and watch her mess her self up because she didn't believe in herself as much as i believed in her. I was determined to help her and the numerous messages i dropped in her DM didn't seem to catch her attention. She never read any. So much for having that number of fans!

Again i picked up that imaginary wand that made my first wish come true: The wish to meet her in the first place. I wished for a second meeting and a third chance to perfectly sail on the boat of friendship i intended to build. This time i had a sweet feeling in my guts. The custodians of fate arranged the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment